Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get some full length practice papers?

Options
  • 16-03-2012 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I’ve done the Acer practice papers, I’ve done the free paper on gold standard, but I was wondering if there are any other places I can get a full length practice paper, that I don’t need to pay an arm and a leg for?? The ones on Gold standard’s website are like seventy dollars!! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

hi Sarah, prepgenie do a free sample paper, you can download it and i think email them for the answer key. Just a general question, did you find the gold standard practise test really hard? I thought it was a harder standard than the acer ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Sarah1379

Yeah! I absolutely thought it was harder, it seemed the Acer practice tests gave more information in the question to help you work it out; whereas Gold Standard’s kind of withheld on that front, expecting you to know much more. I guess it’s good to set a harder standard than the actual exam, but it certainly gave me a bit of a scare to begin with. I got a score of like 55% overall on that one. It was my first practice test to do too, so I freaked. But yes, after doing the Acer ones am much more relaxed.

Regards the prepgenie test, I don’t think it’s full length :( But they do a test for 25AUS$ which doesn’t seem too bad. If it’s in printable format might go for that, thanks! :D

Advertisement