Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car sound system.

Options
  • 16-03-2012 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

2x 12" JBL 1200watt subs. Used for only 14days, removed from car for sale. Also have a 4 channel 1000watt JBL amp. The 2 subs are in home made bass boxes and come with alot of the basic wiring kit. All in very good condition.

Looking to trade for preferably a pistol, will consider AEG's also.

Make me a reasonable offer, the worst I can say is no.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

it is only permissible to offer non airsoft if you are looking to trade it for a specific airsoft item.

Appologies thermo.

I'm looking for,

M9
    Hi-capa
    or a sig

Ill only consider these.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The_Outlaw

If im not mistaken I have seen this dude trying to offload this on a number of Airsoft sites, he has been warned on a number of occassions to stop spaming other peoples adds to off load the gear.....

The_Outlaw wrote: »
    If im not mistaken I have seen this dude trying to offload this on a number of Airsoft sites, he has been warned on a number of occassions to stop spaming other peoples adds to off load the gear.....

Seriously. Any proof. What sites have you seen this on. First time I've advertised it. What relevance has this to me trying to trade it. Answer. None. There was Absaloutly no need for you to make these allegations. I'll thank you not to thread spoil in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

The_Outlaw wrote: »
    if you feel something is amiss report the post, dont take it upon yourself to backseat mod and threadspoil.
    if something is wrong the mod team will deal with it, the way i now have to deal with you.
    :mad:

Advertisement