Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focal Price 5% off

Options
  • 16-03-2012 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Not going to be a make or break discount but just in case somebody was using the site anyway!

FP5OFFA gets you 5% off.... got an email but pretty sure it's generic as i googled it and it was mentioned a couple of places

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ephelan24

ordered off them 31/01/2012 and still waiting for my item. Tracking no. given does not work and no customer support. Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Ive used them loads of times and had not problems...

one or 2 times they forgot 1 of the items but them gave me money back.
    ephelan24 wrote: »
    ordered off them 31/01/2012 and still waiting for my item. Tracking no. given does not work and no customer support. Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ephelan24

Paypal have just refunded my money. Know of other cases similar. Better off using some trusted payment system if you feel you must use Focalprice.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Also wondering if this crowd are legit, placed an order about 3 months ago, never got it, emailed customer support, no response and now it's too late to claim with Paypal :mad:

Advertisement