Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Someone please help!!

• 16-03-2012 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

How do I get to meet mike Tyson?do I have to buy separate tickets just to meet him?how do I go about getting tickets to meet him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Are you going to Thursdays Axxess? You buy separate tickets then. These are photo only tickets and will not be cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Are you going to Thursdays Axxess? You buy separate tickets then. These are photo only tickets and will not be cheap.

He's not signing anything?I can buy them at thurs axxess?how much u reckon on par with the VIP axxess

Id say $100, his fees normally are huge so i imagine they have come to an agreement with him. He's not signing anything, & won't sign anything, he usually charges hugely for that too. You can buy them on Thursday. They'll go quick. It'll be like when Snooki signed last year.

Really :O..just hope the picture you can get is decent at least..would there be a long queue outside axxess going in before 6pm?any idea on how long it'd take to sell out?big help tanx

Usually is a long line, but theres usually lots of entrances, id say you can get them at any time during the session, they'll sell the remainder the next evening. With Snooki you could use your own camera or have the photographer take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Where are they selling these tickets mate?

Just where they sell the rest of the merch.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

how much you had to pay last year for a sign by snooki?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

saw in todays paper that Tyson is doing some sort of talking meet and picture thing in the UK and its £100 for a best priced ticket for that, so in america at wrestlemania, it could well be the equivalent of that :eek:

RKJ_force wrote: »
    how much you had to pay last year for a sign by snooki?
    Around $30? However much her book was.
    montyrebel wrote: »
    saw in todays paper that Tyson is doing some sort of talking meet and picture thing in the UK and its for a best priced ticket for that, so in america at wrestlemania, it could well be the equivalent of that :eek:

It'll easily be $100, can't see it being any cheaper than that.

• Advertisement

Do they have their own cameras to take pics?paying up to $100 and not getting a good pic would be a pain..can you interact in anyway?wouldn't want to be a big gap between us in the pic

Im sure there will be a fair bit of interaction, he's not signing so I imagine he'll just be standing there, they should have a camera the they'll use and give you a code to use to retrieve the photo online. Or use your own camera.

Any recommendations or idea on the quality of their photo's?

From what I have seen in the past they are good, but not too close.

Advertisement