Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSTOR from home

Options
  • 15-03-2012 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Ok I feel like a bit of an idiot asking this because I probably should know already, but does anyone know if you can access JSTOR from home or can you only get it through the library computers? And if you can how do you go about doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Not in UL anymore but if I remember rightly you can access campus resources from home via a link on the library website (tis the same in my latest college...)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Thanks I think I've found it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

If you're still stuck go on to the University of Limerick website hit the students and staff button at the top of the page, hit student quick links, hit library, you'll see the little box in the middle of the page with the search box and 'title begins with' and just directly under that 'Login in via *with the link* to access off campus. :) Once you click that link you'll have to enter your student number and password then the database will pop up and you'll have a list from A-Z. You click on J and you should see Jstor there. :) Hope that was helpful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Here's the link anyway. Handier to just add it to bookmarks or your bookmark tab.

https://login.proxy.lib.ul.ie/login

Advertisement