Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiamma Safari Room

Options
  • 15-03-2012 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I was hoping someone could advise me as to where i might be able to purchase some second hand parts for a 3m awning, It is badged Camping Gas however i think it is a Fiamma f45 Plus as the size is the same and the arms have Fiamma stamped on. I was hoping to fit a Safari room that i purchased second hand. Would anyone have a damaged f45 (later model than the f45 plus) for sale and maybe i could make good with parts from my old awning.
    Many thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Here's a related link
    Try any of the motorhome dealers around the country who may have a few damaged awnings lying around. www.fiammastore.com have good drawings which may help identify the parts you need.

Advertisement