Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some great fights on over the next few months!

Options
  • 15-03-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

March 17: Matthew Macklin vs Sergio Martinez

March 24: Maidana vs Garcia
    Kirkland vs Molina
    Adamek vs Aguilera

April 14: Fury vs Rogan

April 28: Hopkins vs Dawson
    Seth Mitchell vs Chazz Witherspoon

May 5: Mayweather vs Cotto
    Alvarez vs Mosley

May 19: Khan vs Peterson

May 25: Froch vs Bute

June 9: Pacquiao vs Bradley

June 23: Berto vs Ortiz

al_bundy_happy.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭geurrp the yard

That al bundy thing is brilliant, just seeing if I can spot any surprises in that list.Jury is still out on bute, be interesting to see how he gets on in England. You might want to edit the maidana one.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

Don't forget April 21 when welterweights Cecilia Braekhus and Anne-Sophie Mathis clash in Denmark for 3 world title belts. It's one of the most eagerly-anticpated fights in the history of women's boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

Pity I can't edit my original post!

Anyway, as someone pointed out above, its morales vs Garcia tonight. Morales weighed in 2lbs over, possibly not in shape. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if he schooled Garcia...WAR EL TERRIBLE!

Adamek is out against heavyweight gatekeeper Aguilera.

Hopefully that scumbag Kirkland gets KTFO against Molina tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Yeah some good fights there, I'm kinda more excited to see fury v rogan more than the rest and think Hopkins v Dawkins could be good this time round.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement