Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Late Show apparently....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

Damn, I forgot it's nearly annual 'Yanks pretend to be Irish day' again.

JFK certainly lead quite a life that one could fill an entire hardback book with the details of just 4 days of it. Does that mean we can expect another 4000 books from Mr Tubridy? Oh I hope so.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Test your knowledge about other St. Patrick’s Day trivia with Ryan Tubridy, funnyman of the Emerald Isle.

Poorly written specious nonsense full of erroneous claims!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Jesus Tubridy, could you not sense a little bit of Paddywhackery and perhaps leave the studio because it's rather offensive and tiresome??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Cringe worthy rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Jesus Tubridy, could you not sense a little bit of Paddywhackery and perhaps leave the studio because it's rather offensive and tiresome??

Tubridy loves that kind of thing, he thinks he's a great man altogether haming it up with his cool American counterparts. He probably thinks he'll get a cameo role in Mad Men out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

He seems fairly nervous and flustered in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I got as far as the word "Obama", I then seized up at the cringe-ness of it all. Oddly enough it wasnt because of the Americans, it was our very own "funnyman"!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I loved the bit at the end where the presenter wished him luck with his show, then added, 'not that you need it.'
    And he sort of stopped at went, 'well you know what, uh, we could always do with all the luck, we need.... uh..'
    I guess the falling ratings are bothering him.

Advertisement