Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Christmas Story... spoof.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

We shot this video December 23rd of 2011 for a contest called the I-Triple-Dog-Dare-You Video Contest, which wrapped up December 31st, that was put on by the people behind the A Christmas Story Movie.
    The contest was to reshoot a scene from the movie - but put a twist on it.

We went with the 'eat like a piggy' scene... Amazingly enough we won the contest and the grand prize: We get round trip airfare for 4 and a behind the scenes tour of the A Christmas Story House and Museum in Cleveland, OH. Plus we get and get to stay over for 2 nights in the House and a Chinese supper w/ their partner restaurant and some other neat stuff. The house was restored to how it was in the movie, complete with props from the movie. It should be a neat time as I get to take my wife and 2 kids along too. We can't wait!

EDIT: Forgot to list the contest URL: http://www.achristmasstoryscene.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

Ah man that was EXCELLENT!!!!:D:D

Congrats to you & your family and enjoy that amazing prize! I'm all kinds of envious! :D

Advertisement