Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry Cup - Amateurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,184 ✭✭✭✭walshb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Ward is a real prodigy, best talent in Irish mens amateur boxing for a generation. Possibly ever.

I'm hearing however he does not want to travel to the next camp with the Irish team, citing the need to be with his young family. Theres no danger he is looking for a swift exit from the amateur game and bypassing London 2012, just a breather from being on the road and bypassing official preparation for Turkey.

Its a little worrying to be honest, I think with proper preparation he could breeze onto the podium in London. He needs to keep his eye on the ball for turkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭makl

fully agree. it just seems that everytime someone mentions his name they follow up with a sentence beginning with "i just hope he...". some talent alright.

Advertisement