Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC - new free channels

Options
  • 15-03-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

just received a text to say that upc customers will be getting two new channels

RTE + 1
    RTE junior

what's the deal with RTE + 1 - is the the same crap but just delayed for an hour? I can barely deal with watching this channel ordinarily due to the recycling of the same five faces on various flops of shows, but to have it repeated again in an hour is a form of torture. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

i put this in the wrong forum didn't I

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway -> TV

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭dinneenp

just received a text to say that upc customers will be getting two new channels

RTE + 1
    RTE junior

what's the deal with RTE + 1 - is the the same crap but just delayed for an hour? I can barely deal with watching this channel ordinarily due to the recycling of the same five faces on various flops of shows, but to have it repeated again in an hour is a form of torture. :D

What numbers are they on the set?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I didn't notice Rté Junior, but I noticed Rté 1 +1 instead of the great City Channel on Channel 107 a few days ago, and Rté 2 HD on 135 seemed to pop up yesterday, though it doesn't seem as high-resolution as the other HD channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Yup same crap programs now on twice......

• Advertisement
Advertisement