Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Five euro off when you spend twenty in Easons.com. Only for 24 hours.

Options
  • 14-03-2012 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Not entirely sure if you need the code I was sent, or if you can use the code on easons itself...still, not a bad deal if your spending it in there anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Save €5 when you spend €20 – 24 hours only!

Get €5 off when you spend €20 on books at Easons.com between 9am Wednesday, March 14th, and 9am Thursday, March 15th.

To avail of this unique offer, enter the below promo code into the field marked ‘Have a promotional code?’ in your Shopping Basket when buying your items:

Promo Code: EV7644A

Remember: this offer ends at 9am on Thursday.

You can use this promo code in conjunction with the huge range of offers available on Easons.com, such as our Mother’s Day, New Kids Books and Spring New Books promotions. And, since we offer free delivery in the Republic of Ireland on all orders over €10, you won’t have to pay a cent for postage!

Get into incredible value – only at Easons.com!

Terms and Conditions
    This offer ends at 09:00 GMT on March 15th, 2012. The promotional code will expire at that time.

To qualify for this offer, the total cost of your Shopping Basket must amount to €20 or more when applying the promo code – note that this is the total after promotional mechanics, such as percentage discounts and ‘3 for 2’ offers, are applied. If your basket total is €20 or more, enter the promo code and click ‘Apply’. Your €5 will be immediately discounted.

The offer only applies to printed books purchased via Easons.com. It is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents and does not apply to:
    • eBooks
    • Stationery items
    • eReaders
    • Gift Cards
    • CD/Audio versions of books
    • Any items purchased in a physical Eason or Eason franchise store
    • Any items purchased via Easonschoolshop.com

This offer can be used in conjunction with other offers, such as percentage discounts and ‘3 for 2’, on Easons.com. It cannot be used in conjunction with another promo code.

Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation.

http://easons.com/pid/page/discount_promo_code

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just got this by email. Not sure if it is a unique code for me, but hopefully someone finds it useful.

€5 off when you spend €15 or more online – 24 hours only!
    Today we are giving customers €5 off when they spend €15 or more on Easons.com – for 24 hours only!
    To get your €5 off, enter the following promo code at the checkout: TG9495A

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I got an email with the same code, it's not unique.
    I ordered from them yesterday so I'll see how efficient they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

thanks a mil guys,,my daughter was looking at The Hunger Games during the week @€;8.99 each and 3 for 2,,which meant nearly €18,,just bought them now @€;8.09 each 3 for 2 and the €5 discount it came to just over €11 with free delivery:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭Nollog

I just done bought a book, and some tron thing to bump it up to 15 euro.
    Registered for a thank you card and got another 2 euro off too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

This offer is on until 10am Friday. So still some time to get a few books!

Advertisement