Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic Sheet Music for Piano, Movie themes

Options
  • 14-03-2012 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for piano sheet music for Schindlers List, main theme and NowWe Are Free from the movie Gladiator. I have had no luck on line for free ones as I have no credit card. The ones that say they are free ask for software downloads at a price too.

The more basic the better as I'm just starting classical and want to try something I know I'II work at as I'm only learning for fun. I tried my two local music shops and they hadn't a clue.

Any other shops, I'm going to Dublin next week.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

It'll be very difficult to find any version of them free or cheap as they are still in copyright. Any 'homemade' fan version might also just be terribly transcribed.

I think I remember seeing the Schindler's list theme in Opus two some years back for the ridiculous price of about 10 euro for what was essentially 2 sheets of music.

If you're prepared to spend money like that, then try Opus 2 or McCullough Piggots in Dublin (maybe you might get a bargain!). :)

Advertisement