Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nesting wool holder

Options
  • 14-03-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭

Any ideas what I could put the wool in for the birds to get at?

I've lost my round fatball feeders and the square on I bought yesterday I decided to use today for some square food bars I had in the garage.

I tried a nut feeder but I can't see the birds being able to get it out through the gaps.

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭swifts need our help!

On bark would do fine.

Cut it in to short lengths first. It can get caught on birds feet and result in the loss of toes or feet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Actually ,thats a good strategy - thanks.

Don't have much appropriate bark but I could poke smll pieces into the nut feeder that I had considered stuffing it into.

Ta !

Oh, I got a swift box :) where can I get the lure call ? (have to wait for the roof to dry off properly before I attempt to venture up there).

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭swifts need our help!

Swift Conservation sell the CD for £5.50. All profit is put back in to swift conservation
    http://www.swift-conservation.org/Shopping!.htm

You can pay for it with PayPal

Advertisement