Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dev's car leading Paddy's Day parade???

Options
  • 14-03-2012 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Now that it is restored and back on the road I wonder will it be leading the parade this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Now that it is restored and back on the road I wonder will it be leading the parade this year?

Is it back at the library or is it still with PJ Ryan?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Here is a nice picture of Dev's car taken at a previous parade in Ennis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Is it back at the library or is it still with PJ Ryan?

I believe it is back in the library.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Would love to see it going up the streets of Ennis if it was but unfortunately I'm not around for Paddys day. Hopefully it is though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

Battleflag wrote: »
    Would love to see it going up the streets of Ennis if it was but unfortunately I'm not around for Paddys day. Hopefully it is though!

Would'nt it be even lovlier if Eamonn O cuiv was sitting in it, waving at everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

what time does the parade start?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

poppyvally wrote: »
    Would'nt it be even lovlier if Eamonn O cuiv was sitting in it, waving at everyone

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

what time does the parade start?
    11am as far as i know.

Advertisement