Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 Fighters Who Lied Their Way Famous.

Options
  • 14-03-2012 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Seen this on the Fight Lounge forum and thought it was funny :D Enjoy

LINK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

ha ha ha, brilliant
    "tried to prove he was a bail bondsman with a shirtless picture of himself carrying 2 pepper sprays, three cell phones and 30 pounds of baby fat."

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

They were class, haven't laughed like that in ages. The Hermes Franca one was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Wow, some of that is quite disturbing. I mean we all know walter mitty types as kids. But to take it so far as an adult is bizarre. Murder :eek: and Bloodsport :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Seen this on the Fight Lounge forum and thought it was funny :D Enjoy

LINK

Knew it had to be cracked.com.......was sure that I'd seen that headline before. Really, really love that site :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

I know of people like that in Ireland!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Have to laugh at the commentary team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

I know of people like that in Ireland!!!!

lol yeah, I know what you mean :D There is one guy who springs to mind more than others I must admit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

martic wrote: »
    Have to laugh at the commentary team

I totally agree with the comment at 1:39 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

To give you an idea of how difficult John Decyk was to outwit, one person offered him a $3500 purse if he showed up to fight. John Decyk asked what kind of fag would want an expensive purse.

Oh my God!! I think I burst a kidney laughing at that! Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I ordered a copy and the shipping-and-handling charge was $3.66 more than the cost of the book itself. Probably because touching it gives your hand Down's Syndrome

hahahahahahahahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Mouthalmighty

That is hilarious lads!!!!

Moral Victory because he used Karate!!!! lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Loving this, only watched bloodsport recently (found it in a pile of old DVD's when I moved house) and I saw at the end the mini bio of Frank Dux. I was intending on googling him at some stage as I was very interested but obviously he is a Walter Mitty steaming pile of Lama crap type of person.

This is funny as hell though, good find John!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

troll_obvious.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Anyone know who the comentators are in the Franca fight, Yves Edwards one of them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Xlami wrote: »
    Anyone know who the comentators are in the Franca fight, Yves Edwards one of them?
    I don't know but I do know I want to copy his style!

Advertisement