Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question About Reaper Man

Options
  • 14-03-2012 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭

I'm reading Reaper Man at the moment but it's an ebook. Apparently on the bottom of the snow globes there's a hand written message that says .... presumably in the book it's a picture because the ebook is gobbledegook.

Can anyone tell me what it says? Possibly not enormously important but I'm interested to know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

LittleBook wrote: »
    I'm reading Reaper Man at the moment but it's an ebook. Apparently on the bottom of the snow globes there's a hand written message that says .... presumably in the book it's a picture because the ebook is gobbledegook.

Can anyone tell me what it says? Possibly not enormously important but I'm interested to know.

Thanks!

Just found the relevant section in my epub version of it. It says,
    a pre ent from ankh-morpork
    in a very childlike scrawl. The 's' is supposed to be missing by the way.

Incidentally, I tried to upload the actual image of it by saving it from my epub file and then uploading the image in the usual way, but it wouldn't let me do it, presumably something to do with it being saved from epub??

Anyway, hope this helps.

EDIT: The link to the attatched word file below that I saved the image as appears to work after all. I was expecting the actual image to appear here. Still, looks like you'll be able to see it in all it's glory after all :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

Thanks a million Gufnork ... no idea what to make of it ... yet. :)

Advertisement