Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 5.1 hi Cappa, TM or We

Options
  • 14-03-2012 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking at trading some non Airsoft gear for a TM or WE 5.1 hi Cappa. Would prefer non skirmished and no scratches. Open to green gas or Co2 versions but must be GBB.

The items I have to trade are:

2x Pentax SF7 SLR Camera bodies, one with data back, 3 lenses, 28mm, 50-75mm and 75-300mm zoom, cobra pro flashgun with side grip and under body bracket with detachable hot shoe, Jessops carry case and a few screw on filters. Used to do photography years back as a job for council in UK this was my kit cost over £1000 back then! This is all 35mm (pre digital) gear so for the purists only. I know the lenses are still worth a bit so would do a deal if your interested in any of this.

Also have Saitek force feedback GeForce steering wheel & pedals for pc with serial connector. (don't have my pc anymore so no use for this).

Also a cyborg joystick with Bluetooth connection.

Thanks for looking

picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12226
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12227
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12228
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12230
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12231
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12229

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

:eek:Doo Bump, da da do Bump:eek:

Ouch n bump

Migworks wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking at trading some non Airsoft gear for a TM or WE 5.1 hi Cappa. Would prefer non skirmished and no scratches. Open to green gas or Co2 versions but must be GBB.

The items I have to trade are:

2x Pentax SF7 SLR Camera bodies, one with data back, 3 lenses, 28mm, 50-75mm and 75-300mm zoom, cobra pro flashgun with side grip and under body bracket with detachable hot shoe, Jessops carry case and a few screw on filters. Used to do photography years back as a job for council in UK this was my kit cost over £1000 back then! This is all 35mm (pre digital) gear so for the purists only. I know the lenses are still worth a bit so would do a deal if your interested in any of this.

Also have Saitek force feedback GeForce steering wheel & pedals for pc with serial connector. (don't have my pc anymore so no use for this).

Also a cyborg joystick with Bluetooth connection.

Thanks for looking

picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12226
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12227
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12228
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12230
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12231
    picture.php?albumid=2039&pictureid=12229

Ba da da bump de day, ba da da bump de day...........

Advertisement