Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Kit

Options
  • 14-03-2012 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I have 2 cleaning kits for sale @ €30 +postage. Rod can be made to different sizes making them suitable from anything from pistols to sniper riffles.

Come with various heads and brushes and 50 cleaning wipes. Some of these brushes are designed for real steel cleaning also.

The set comes in an aluminium case.

[IMG][/img]Photo07-03-2012181536.jpg

[IMG][/img]Photo07-03-2012181712.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

can you do a deal on the two ?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Offer asking on one kit

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Offer asking on second kit

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭_ricochet_

mafiaboy wrote: »
    Offer asking on one kit
    Pm inbound

Dan2448 wrote: »
    Offer asking on second kit

Pm inbound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,091 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Second on one kit - offer asking

everlast75 wrote: »
    Second on one kit - offer asking
    Just saw your reply there now, not getting notifications for some reason. I have 1 more if your still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,091 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

_ricochet_ wrote: »
    Just saw your reply there now, not getting notifications for some reason. I have 1 more if your still interested.

Cheers mate.

I went and ordered one online, so I'll pass :)

Brian is there any chance you could reply to my pm's iv sent you about the kit

(1) the slotted tip has no brass adaptor, there is one that looks like it fits it but its too big by id say 1mm allowing it to fall out. that makes it useles for airsoft

(2) one of the brass wire brushs where not treaded, so i cant use that for my .22 rifle

so this means i cant use this kit at all..

mafiaboy wrote: »
    Brian is there any chance you could reply to my pm's iv sent you about the kit

(1) the slotted tip has no brass adaptor, there is one that looks like it fits it but its too big by id say 1mm allowing it to fall out. that makes it useles for airsoft

(2) one of the brass wire brushs where not treaded, so i cant use that for my .22 rifle

so this means i cant use this kit at all..

Sorry hadnt seen the pm's I'll sort it out.

• Advertisement

Brian any word i sent you a video clip and you have not replyed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqamQ60wlM&feature=g-upl&context=G2532653AUAAAAAAAAAA

Advertisement