Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rap I rec the other night - Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (Nero Dubstep) M.I.C. Mix

Options
  • 14-03-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Just a bedroom mix job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAjSolAgDA&feature=plcp&context=C4c992a8VDvjVQa1PpcFO1IF6NK-oEZ5CwCY9EPXG1Tj9_fumzpyw

http://soundcloud.com/listothis/deadmau5-ghosts-n-stuff-blood

Dwight D. Eisenhower
    January 17, 1961:

" In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. "

Colin Powell

US Sec State to UN Security Council 2003

"Every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we're giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence"

They spit with so much bull****,

How can we know what's right?

The Conflicts of interest blur the lines between the wrong and right.

These Corporations in the pockets of our greedy politicians,

Yeah how can we move this thing forward without a clear and full admission.

I've been wishin for revolution but with transition comes much pain,

How much longer can we witness while we cry these tears in vain?

How many billions are spent building bombs and planes that we don't need,

Keepin the military fat cats fat while the Asian children bleed.

They should take heed of our calls,

Coz a storm is on the horizon.

Yeah the clouds are getting nearer,

Just take a deep look in our eyes yeah.

Realise that we're not beneath them, anymore, We're rising up,

And no we're not gona ****in stop until we shake this system up!

We know what's wrong now we can see it..

Clear as day for all to learn.

We give them votes to get elected but what do we get back in return?

Division, polarization to the far left and far right.

This **** does not help the nation it just keeps a congress in a fight!

If you wana fight then that's what's comin your way

Don't ever underestimate how angry people are with the way you be runnin **** today.

It takes months for the simple beneficial legislation to get passed,

But with something like the Patriot Act? Yol pass that **** fast.

...It can't last.

Peter Finch from the movie 'Network' (1976)

I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"

.....I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs.

.....I want you to get up right now

and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,

"I'm as mad as hell,

and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"

April 27, 1961, John F. Kennedy

" We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment...... For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
    Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Advertisement