Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist recommendations

Options
  • 13-03-2012 11:40pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for orthodontists in either Swords/North County Dublin, or Dublin City Centre (D1/D2, possibly D4)

Now before I go any further I'm aware of the forum rules, so any recommendations by pm please?

Also, no recommendations for invisalign, clear braces or any of that jazz, I've moved house and need the full on metal brace treatment having had a consultation with a highly recommended ortho in the past who due to distance is no longer an option.

One final thought is that I'd appreciate recommendations for orthos who facilitate monthly payment plans.

Mods, hope I've not broken any forum rules here, I don't think I have :)

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement