Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a wall built

Options
  • 13-03-2012 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone that wants to build a wall at the proper price. Newmarket / Shannon area.

I am tired of people arriving at my door trying to rip me off so if you are or know a decent person looking to build me a wall at a fair price please PM for details.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Is there anyone that wants to build a wall at the proper price. Newmarket / Shannon area.

I am tired of people arriving at my door trying to rip me off so if you are or know a decent person looking to build me a wall at a fair price please PM for details.

Thanks
    What's a fair price? How big? etc. PM me if you're interested. I know a few lads in the trade will offer a fair price but they won't be falling over each other to do charity work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

I got someone.
    I wasn't looking for charity work just not willing to pay boom time rates.

Clareman, please close the thread.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The_Princess_Bride_As_You_With_Cap_and_Cross_Swords-T-link.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement