Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London 5 a side

Options
  • 13-03-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Moved to London 3 weeks ago and I'm looking to try get a game of 5 a side football in midweek.

I'm staying in west london so ideally that side of the city. Anybody no of any games going!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

The guys in work play five a side every Wednesday and we occasionally need some last minute ringers if someone cries off. It's not a competition or anything, just 10 of us put our names down Monday morning and get split into teams.

If you can get to Ladbroke Grove tube station on a Wednesday evening for around 5.50 p.m. then PM me your details and I'll keep you in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

Thanks for getting back to me elbows. I had a look at were Ladbroke grove is on the map and I don't think I would get there for that time. I'm working out in Ashford Middlesex and by the time I get to Richmond station its around 5.25. I would need to still get two trains to reach Ladbroke grove before 5.50. I will have a look today and see if it is do-able. Once again thanks for getting in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Lefty2Guns,

I've moved this to the London forum as you should get more responses here.

Thanks, Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Any five a side out East London way? I know himself would be interested, but there doesnt seem to be anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

• Advertisement
Advertisement