Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news

Options
  • 13-03-2012 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭

Whee....

I'm all excited and about to crack open the champagne (all right, the cheap Russian fizzy wine).

I've just got a contract with Ellora's Cave, a big American publisher.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Just googled them...erotica? "Crack open the champagne"? Must be a joke in there somewhere... :p Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Yeah, they like their romance with a good dose of sex, but there are different heat levels. Some are pretty hard core, others are pretty straightforward adventure/romance.

They like Science fiction as long as the hero is a hottie.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pauline fayne

Congratulations Eileen . I hope it's a huge success.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Congrats, Eileen!

What book(s) are going to be published?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

EileenG wrote: »
    Whee....

I'm all excited and about to crack open the champagne (all right, the cheap Russian fizzy wine).

I've just got a contract with Ellora's Cave, a big American publisher.

Congrats!!

Do they get the rights to your old books or just future ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Great news, congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Future ones, but only in the same genre.

Publication is due for late June. It's a new one, about a woman who has the same name as a famous model, and gets e-mails for the model. One day, she gets fed up with her boring life, answers one of them (an invitation to a club) and ends up getting into lots of trouble (and hot guys)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Danpad

Fantastic news, congratulations!

Advertisement