Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Hairdresser(s)

Options
  • 12-03-2012 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, does anyone know who owns Richard's Hair Salon on Tuckey Street, Cork City? I'm looking for the name of the owner and the names of the two male hairdressers that work there. I think one of them owns it, but I'm not too sure. I'm asking this question for somebody else who was recommended one of the hairdressers.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

I would assume Richard owns it? But why not go in and ask them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dr.Paul

booboo88 wrote: »

Thanks for pointing that out. The first name is obvious and I'm aware of that, but it doesn't answer the question I've asked. I'm looking for the full name of the owner, including surname, and the name of the other male hairdresser that works there. I can't call in there because I'm not available to do so. I tried ringing them but no answer. Anyway, I think it would pose some difficulty attempting to explain this over the phone to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

Dr.Paul wrote: »
    Thanks for pointing that out. The first name is obvious and I'm aware of that, but it doesn't answer the question I've asked. I'm looking for the full name of the owner, including surname, and the name of the other male hairdresser that works there. I can't call in there because I'm not available to do so. I tried ringing them but no answer. Anyway, I think it would pose some difficulty attempting to explain this over the phone to them.
    very strange cant see whats the big deal in ringing them and aasking them the name of the owner, i imagine they would have no problem telling you unless they have something to hide from you , what difficulty would you have in explaining i wonder , very strange post methinks its not a hairstyle you want >???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dr.Paul

cordub wrote: »
    very strange cant see whats the big deal in ringing them and aasking them the name of the owner, i imagine they would have no problem telling you unless they have something to hide from you , what difficulty would you have in explaining i wonder , very strange post methinks its not a hairstyle you want >???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is it really that strange to ask a simple question on here, a place designed for this purpose?? There is no big deal. I rang them, didn't get through and posted the question here. The only reason I said it may pose some difficulty explaining it to them was because the people that responded to my post didn't seem to understand what I was asking. Sarcasm ... do I really have to spell everything out?

No, you're correct. It isn't a hairstyle I'm looking for. As I stated in my original post, if you read it correctly, I said I was asking on behalf of somebody else. I was hoping to treat somebody special to a hairdressing voucher this coming mother's day, but not to worry I've sorted it all out now.
    By the way, if you think I'm not looking for a hairstyle. What am I looking for then? Do elaborate please, as I'm intrigued to know what exactly you are implying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

cordub wrote: »

Is it really that strange to ask a simple question on here, a place designed for this purpose?? There is no big deal. I rang them, didn't get through and posted the question here. The only reason I said it may pose some difficulty explaining it to them was because the people that responded to my post didn't seem to understand what I was asking. Sarcasm ... do I really have to spell everything out?

No, you're correct. It isn't a hairstyle I'm looking for. As I stated in my original post, if you read it correctly, I said I was asking on behalf of somebody else. I was hoping to treat somebody special to a hairdressing voucher this coming mother's day, but not to worry I've sorted it all out now.
    By the way, if you think I'm not looking for a hairstyle. What am I looking for then? Do elaborate please, as I'm intrigued to know what exactly you are implying.

I thought it sounded like you wanted to sue them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

evilivor wrote: »
    I thought it sounded like you wanted to sue them.
    That's what I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

it's fairly obvious the OP has some other motive for looking for such precise details. would have gotten through several times on the phone for the time it took to post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

booboo88 wrote: »

Thats why I said GO IN to them :rolleyes: if your not available then ask someone else

or...ask them on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002178486893&sk=wall

Advertisement