Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced singers wanted for R&B/Soul/Gospel vocal ensemble in Dublin

Options
  • 12-03-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am setting up a small R&B/Soul/Gospel style vocal ensemble and holding auditions for potential members. At the moment I am looking for 3 tenors, 3 altos and 3 sopranos.

Ideally I am looking for strong ensemble singers who have previous performance experience singing in choirs or smaller vocal ensembles. Potential singers must be comfortable singing 3 (or more!) part harmony in a small group with no conductor. Solo performance experience is not necessary but it will be an advantage. This is not a beginner singing group so experience is essential!!

Rehearsals are due to take place every Monday evening for 2 to 3 hours.

I am a previous singer,conductor and arranger for the Dublin Gospel Choir and now direct the Oblate Gospel Choir, a non-auditioned community gospel choir.

If you know of anyone, male or female, who fits the bill and wants to audition, please can you pm me and I will provide more details. Auditions will be held over the weekend of March 24/25!

Advertisement