Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shopping in New York

Options
  • 12-03-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

family member heading over for St Patricks day, she is not doing much shopping herself, asked me what I wanted. I have got abercrombie etc from there in the past. Is there any other nice brands that can be got there etc ? I'm male BTW

just interested in a few hoodies / shirts and maybe a pair of jeans. If things are cheap enough I might as well get a few items when i have the chance, as i have seen here that some of the american eagle stuff gets stopped by customs.
    plus i have had 2 or my last 3 packages stopped by customs after years of never getting anything stopped from ebay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not a Bargain Alert..

.. try either the Requests forum or a better bet would be the The New York Megathread.

PS - was in NY last month. Tell her to take a trip to Jersey Gardens (30 minute bus trip) and it's got well over 200 outlet malls including American Eagle, Hollister, Nike, GAP, Old Navy etc.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement