Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online PR consultant for well established Irish online store

Options
  • 12-03-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, we are an established online retail store in Ireland and have well established SERP rankings etc. We are now interested in someone freelance helping us with our online exposure and PR. We would like someone with experience to gain us coverage in local press and online blogs, (real active blogs) and other general online exposure. Basically doing a PR consultants job with 100% focus for online.

We have zero interest in any of the following:
    dodgy spam links
    spam articles
    If you are not involved in or working in PR in Ireland please dont send us a list of link offers and advice. (sorry for sounding so negative but we are tortured with this)

Many thanks for your help and advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

The Social Media online space for business new in Ireland but there are still some consultancies that do it well. I've worked with a few and am happy to recommend if you want to PM me. Also know a few freelancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LoveFurniture

Hi, thats great. I'll PM your new.

Advertisement