Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tobacco roller

Options
  • 12-03-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

any 1 no where i can buy a tobacco roller in the naas area i got 1 online a while ago but its for the fatter filters im looking for 1 which rolls the slim filters??? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

will1987 wrote: »
    any 1 no where i can buy a tobacco roller in the naas area i got 1 online a while ago but its for the fatter filters im looking for 1 which rolls the slim filters??? thanks

You might find one in a poundshop or newsagents or some such. I used to use them for a short while myself, but got sick of them. Ya can role one just as good yourself, but a lot faster!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Rothmans wrote: »
    You might find one in a poundshop or newsagents or some such. I used to use them for a short while myself, but got sick of them. Ya can role one just as good yourself, but a lot faster!!!!

+1

Yeah, they are a bit of a nuisance and actually make it more difficult to roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Sindri wrote: »
    Rothmans wrote: »

+1

Yeah, they are a bit of a nuisance and actually make it more difficult to roll.

Another +1 here. Novelty of the roller wore off very quickly and I do a much better smoke without.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

Had one of them myself, used to carry it everywhere until desperation forced me to practice hand-rolling. To roll them thinner all you do is hold the fabric piece in a bit (assuming it's the box type where you close the lid and out pops your smoke?).

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

i got a great one off my parents a LLLLLOONNNNNNGGGGG time ago

its called 2 thumbs and 2 index fingers :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement