Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The luck of the draw

Options
  • 12-03-2012 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

After several failed logs I said to myself ill give it one last go.

The idea is simple, to keep backin the same team to draw each week.

So one bet a week but after a losin bet I double the stake for the next one.

Starting from 0.25 0.50, €1, €2, €4, €8, €16, €32, €64, €128, €256, €512, €1024 and so on.

The theory is that eventually the team in question will draw and when this happens I start again from 0.25.

So it's all or nothin really :P

Virtual money at first to see if it can work without me losing my home lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I'm gonna start with West Brom to draw with Wigan, 25 cent @ 47/20

• Registered Users Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Using real money? Could be costly!

oops forgot to mention it will be virtual money ill be using at first so thanks for asking that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Derek! wrote: »
    oops forgot to mention it will be virtual money ill be using at first so thanks for asking that.

Best of luck, you're guaranteed profit with virtual money, it'll be worth seeing whether you can find the draws or not. I wonder would it be worth following a few teams at the same time to get more bets on?

L'prof wrote: »
    Best of luck, you're guaranteed profit with virtual money, it'll be worth seeing whether you can find the draws or not. I wonder would it be worth following a few teams at the same time to get more bets on?
    Thanks, it could be worth it while usin virtual money anyway but if I was going with real money I would probably go broke

• Advertisement

Derek! wrote: »
    I'm gonna start with West Brom to draw with Wigan, 25 cent @ 47/20
    Sick I didn't put real money on this, it would have been a huge win :rolleyes:

25 cent returned 84 cent

West Brom v Newcastle. Draw @ 14/5. 25 virtual cents

Advertisement