Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make-up application in city centre

Options
  • 11-03-2012 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hiya everybody,
    I've an event coming up at the end of March and I'm interested in getting my make-up done for it. Just wondering where in the city centre would be good value to get it done? I'm a student, so I'm on a tight budget!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Inglot in Jervis St. do makeovers for 25. That's not bad value, although I'm not sure if the cost is redeemable against products as it would be with most other makeup counters. Then again, most other makeup counters in arnotts/debenhams (benefit, dior, lancome, bobbi brown etc) are more expensive to get the makeover done at about 35-40.

If you were buying makeup anyway you could get them to apply stuff and then just buy what you were going in for anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭saraocallaghan

kandr10 wrote: »
    Inglot in Jervis St. do makeovers for 25. That's not bad value, although I'm not sure if the cost is redeemable against products as it would be with most other makeup counters. Then again, most other makeup counters in arnotts/debenhams (benefit, dior, lancome, bobbi brown etc) are more expensive to get the makeover done at about 35-40.

If you were buying makeup anyway you could get them to apply stuff and then just buy what you were going in for anyway!

Inglot are great! And the 25 is redeemable against makeup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fiona..!

Hi. just wondering what the 25 euro makeup includes. does it include getting them to put on their false eyelashes? would you recommend going there if it were for a debs? thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Lashes are an extra 12 I think. The ones I got from them wernt great but I think I just went too small for fear theyd look ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

I just got my make up done in inglot with a friend. Mine turned out fab, definitely good enough for a debs. My friend wasn't happy so its best to get a recommend mua. Mine was in limerick so no help I'm afraid. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement