Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking tobacco through dugout pipe

Options
  • 11-03-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am curious if anybody has ever smoked tobacco such as Amber Leaf through a dugout pipe, or are these pipes ill-suited to tobacco smoking? I ask, because I have started to smoke tobacco this way (rolling up little tobacco pieces and placing them in the bottom of the pipe), and feel that the flavour is 10 times nicer than when it's smoked with papers, which I don't really like, both for the taste or inhaling smoke into the lungs.

Is this an ok way to smoke tobacco, through a dugout pipe, holding the smoke in mouth without inhaling into lungs, and releasing for the tobacco flavour in the mouth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

dpqt wrote: »
    I am curious if anybody has ever smoked tobacco such as Amber Leaf through a dugout pipe, or are these pipes ill-suited to tobacco smoking? I ask, because I have started to smoke tobacco this way (rolling up little tobacco pieces and placing them in the bottom of the pipe), and feel that the flavour is 10 times nicer than when it's smoked with papers, which I don't really like, both for the taste or inhaling smoke into the lungs.

Is this an ok way to smoke tobacco, through a dugout pipe, holding the smoke in mouth without inhaling into lungs, and releasing for the tobacco flavour in the mouth

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is a dugout pipe? And why not just smoke pipe tobacco if using a pipe (recently bought myself a pipe and have 4 different types of tobacco here and they're all lovely). I'll try pipe smoke on special occasions only now though.

Advertisement