Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZL DSA SA 58 carbine and ows review. discussion

Options
  • 11-03-2012 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭

as above

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭miske

thermo wrote: »
    as above

Where did you gey your osw? How was it downgraded? Thanks Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

got it in se airsoft, it was down graded by spring change M90 fitted. i forgot about the pics :(

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭miske

Cheers but 300 ouch!! and no spare mags to be got in ireland!!

miske wrote: »
    Cheers but 300 ouch!! and no spare mags to be got in ireland!!
    well worth the money and seairsoft either have or are getting in the mags, not sure which :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PericlesBrazil

Hello man,

I'm a airsofter from Brazil. A couple months ago I've bought a ZL SA58 OSW. Very nice AEG, gets a 9 of 10.
    But, it will never get a 10. Why? Because I hate hicap mags (they look like toys and sounds like hell). :mad:
    Well, since I bought the AEG, I've been trying to find a realcap or, at least, a midcap... During your review you've said it is 100% compatible with CA's SA58. Does it includes the magazine? :confused: Please, say it does!
    Regards.

Pericles

• Advertisement

Hello man,

I'm a airsofter from Brazil. A couple months ago I've bought a ZL SA58 OSW. Very nice AEG, gets a 9 of 10.
    But, it will never get a 10. Why? Because I hate hicap mags (they look like toys and sounds like hell). :mad:
    Well, since I bought the AEG, I've been trying to find a realcap or, at least, a midcap... During your review you've said it is 100% compatible with CA's SA58. Does it includes the magazine? :confused: Please, say it does!
    Regards.

Pericles

mags are 100% compatible. :D

mid caps are hard to come by but they are made for this gun they are classic army part number P407M i have not been able to find any in stock anywhere but ill keep looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PericlesBrazil

thermo wrote: »
    mags are 100% compatible. :D

mid caps are hard to come by but they are made for this gun they are classic army part number P407M i have not been able to find any in stock anywhere but ill keep looking!

:DDo you know what I call that? EXCELENT NEWS!!!!

By the way, just visited http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=25315 and bought four of those mags.:eek:
    You are THE MAN.
    Thanks mate.

Pericles

:DDo you know what I call that? EXCELENT NEWS!!!!

By the way, just visited http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=25315 and bought four of those mags.:eek:
    You are THE MAN.
    Thanks mate.

Pericles

glad to of helped, and thanks for pointing out where they are in stock!!

Advertisement