Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lopez v Salido undercard on live now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Salido tko 10 both were down for counts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Juanama should be banned for his interview after the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Henno30

Incredible fight. Round 9 is the round of the year so far and I don't see it being topped. Amazing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

anyone know where i could watch the replay of this fight?

• Advertisement

gilmour wrote: »
    anyone know where i could watch the replay of this fight?

Maybe so so boxing or you tube

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colliemcc

What a fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Very exciting fight, i'll be watching it again in weeks to come.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭geurrp the yard

Cracker of a fight. Just aswell Salido knocked lopez out, he was behind on the scorecards which was madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Great fight, it's a while since i've seen such a war.

The judges sicken me though all 3 of them should be banned permanently, you can't justify having a guy on the back foot being outlanded 2 to 1 up on the cards unless he was the only one landing meaningful shots (and that certainly wasn't the case).

colly10 wrote: »
    Great fight, it's a while since i've seen such a war.

The judges sicken me though all 3 of them should be banned permanently, you can't justify having a guy on the back foot being outlanded 2 to 1 up on the cards unless he was the only one landing meaningful shots (and that certainly wasn't the case).

Yeah it was disgraceful. I suppose Salido went there because he knew the fight wasn't likely to got the distance though. I'm sure he was under no illusions about what would happen if the judges were involved.

What will become of JuanMa now? How much will this have taken out of him? If he can recover he'll still have a home in Showtime but if he gets drawn into more battles like that he might be better off doing something else. Losing his career is bad enough, but his health is on the line if he keeps fighting like that,

Advertisement