Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you solve a problem like Craig Doyle?

Options
  • 10-03-2012 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

He now has his own Midweek chat show on RTÉ after a dismal effort that was The Social. Why do RTÉ keep going back to him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

3rd time this week the same show has been shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I'd suggest a shotgun prehaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's all boring presenters these days. I want somebody with one eye screaming at my television about youngsters and their music. Or just an interesting person at least. Not on RTE's itinerary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Finneen

He's better than that good grief English guy who had an RTÉ chat show a few years back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Finneen wrote: »
    He's better than that good grief English guy who had an RTÉ chat show a few years back.

Moncrieff has kernels of sweetcorn in his shite with more talent for chatting than Doyle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Usually i would watch a show and complain about it, but i would never watch any of that smug idiots shows, how the hell is he even on T.V?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭McSpud

Saw a minute of his monologue & it was embarrassingly bad.

In last TV ratings he had two shows in this mid-teen position on RTE2. Somebody must be watching.

Advertisement