Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with getting my CV translated to a lebenslauf

Options
  • 10-03-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭

Is there anybody there that would be so kind as to help me with this. My CV is very Irish at the moment - I am applying for jobs and although I have some German it is way way to rusty to undertake this.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Chinasea wrote: »
    Is there anybody there that would be so kind as to help me with this. My CV is very Irish at the moment - I am applying for jobs and although I have some German it is way way to rusty to undertake this.

Thank you.

What exactly is causing the problem? The language or the way, a CV is written in Germany, eg. starting from the beginning in chronological order?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Lars,
    I just don't know where to start. I have looked at toytown.de and a got a good suggestion to use a template from Google German but how off the mark mine would end up is hard to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Chinasea wrote: »
    Lars,
    I just don't know where to start. I have looked at toytown.de and a got a good suggestion to use a template from Google German but how off the mark mine would end up is hard to know.

Maybe you try the template and I have a look over it? Might take some days though, because sometimes I have some dodgy shifts in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Maybe you try the template and I have a look over it? Might take some days though, because sometimes I have some dodgy shifts in work.

Thanks so much, it might take some time as I am sloowww to get started with this one!

Will follow up with you.

Advertisement