Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help-Mortgage Repayments Over 30 Years

Options
  • 10-03-2012 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hi everyone. i know this is probably a very general question with no precise answer but if anybody here in the 'know' might be able to advise me on this. im thinking of applying for a mortgage of 350,000 to be paid over 30 years.
    now my question is, what would the monthly repayments be like over the 30 years? are we talking 1200 per month, 1500 or even more? if anybody here has any idea id love to know,
    thanks in advance
    Steve.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

12x30=360 payments.

Depends on the interest, but I'd say €1,200 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

superoil wrote: »
    hi everyone. i know this is probably a very general question with no precise answer but if anybody here in the 'know' might be able to advise me on this. im thinking of applying for a mortgage of 350,000 to be paid over 30 years.
    now my question is, what would the monthly repayments be like over the 30 years? are we talking 1200 per month, 1500 or even more? if anybody here has any idea id love to know,
    thanks in advance
    Steve.

Presuming you are looking at a loan to value over 80% the variable repayments are;

AIB 3.24% - €1,522pm
    BOI 3.75% - €1,617pm

These repayments are before any tax relief at source you might be entitled to are factored in...

If you loan to value is lower than 80% let me know and I'll give you the appropriate repayments...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭3DataModem

And bear in mind, over 30 years your average interest rate is likely to be a LOT higher than 3.5%.

Advertisement