Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XRay - Lungs and Vaping

Options
  • 10-03-2012 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Thought this was interesting. Had a chest XRay this morning and apparently my lungs are "pristine". To be fair, I don't know what they were like before but it's certainly a good thumbs up for vaping effects on the lungs.

Apparently they could be used as a template!

Should keep in mind that I was not a heavy smoker in the first place. Less than 10 per day but still couldn't give the damn things up prior to vaping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Got this done too a few months back and about 5 months into vaping.
    Results said they were clear, was happy with that after smoking like a trooper for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Thanks for posting this. Part of me sometimes imagines a not-so-distant future where a report comes out deriding eCigarettes as having unsavoury side effects of their own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

gebbel wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this. Part of me sometimes imagines a not-so-distant future where a report comes out deriding eCigarettes as having unsavoury side effects of their own!

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm the same. Often wondered how much of that flavouring actually makes it to the lungs too. Based on the build up on the coil maybe most gets left there rather than vaporised?

Advertisement