Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven not heating up

Options
  • 10-03-2012 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just discovered that my main oven wont heat up. Im no expert but I pressume its something to do with the temperature not kicking in. Can anyone recommend someone to look at it in the laois area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

i dont know anybody in that area but this happened to me recently. Fan and grill were working fine but oven was just not heating up.
    It is probably the heating element at the back of the oven that is gone. I got a guy to fix it at the cost of 80euro. (32 euro for part and 50euro labour).

After watching the repair guy doing the job, it looks very straight-forward! Check it out on Youtube and maybe you can do it yourself!

Advertisement