Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid-Season 4

Options
  • 10-03-2012 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

We're about half way through season 3 now (impressed at the speed) so I threw together some stats.

The Bengals seem to be masters of the End Zone on both sides of the ball with only the Ravens edging them in RZ TD defence.

The Jets have been the best team on 3rd on both sides of the ball.

The Bills and Lions are dominating on the ground while the Texans and Packers are tearing it up through the air.

The Colts are shutting down opposition passing (with the Browns not too far behind) and have also allowed the total fewest yards per game.

The CPU controlled Saints have the best rush defence followed closely by the Jets who also have allowed fewest yard to opposition offence.

The Cardinals have the most impressive turnover differential with the Buccs and Jets close behind. The Texans have paid a price for their impressive passing yards however giving up the most turnovers.

The biggest strugglers have been the Chiefs defence and the Dolphins offence.

r0QQv.png

* the numbers for Dolphins and Patriots RZ were impossible (over 100%) so I removed them. Stats accurate as of 22:00 on 9/3/12

My own division, AFC South, isn't the 3 horse race it was this time last season with the Texans falling back a bit. There's still time for them to catch up though. The Colts and Titans will start the second half of the regular season with a huge game which will either see the Colts give themselves a cushion on top or see the Titans take back the lead with the all important tie breaker over the Colts. This division usually sends a wild card to the playoffs and I'd say will do so again this season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Struggling with the Dolphins.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Tis true, we do suck on third down defense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens with best redzone D in the league :)
    I reckon I have the heaviest D line out there, Anthony Bryant DT is 376lb, big man

Now I just have to improve all over the field

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Ravens with best redzone D in the league :)
    I reckon I have the heaviest D line out there, Anthony Bryant DT is 376lb, big man

Now I just have to improve all over the field

You are ruining the lives of young men by forcing them to overeat. All your players die at 45. I hope you're proud of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Should have included points too:

Top Point differentials (average per game):
    Jets +26.0
    Packers +17.3
    Cardinals +16
    Colts +10.5
    Bears +9.9
    Buccs +8.6

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Think you mean titans in the last part if your op mcg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Think you mean titans in the last part if your op mcg

correct. fixed.

Advertisement