Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This week I'll have been mostly reccomending

Options
  • 10-03-2012 12:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

jesse-fast-show-520-x-389.jpg

Ceramic drip tips

anyone tried them? I have about six or seven plastics, some delrin some transparent, one aluminium and one stainless steel. I generally stuck with the plastics, the stainless I have a love/wat relationship with. sometimes it's just perfect for the mood i'm in, sometimes it colours the flavour of the juice i'm vaping too much and is too cold to the touch

I got a ceramic drip tip with my order from.. somewhere and i've been using that almost exclusively for the past week. It's actualy too fat for my boges. it fits perfectly into a dual coil, but I have to force it in real hard so it wont pop out of a boge carto or a dual coil atty, or a 510 atty so.. i dunno if all ceramics are like this or just the particular one I got.
    This problem aside though it's a fantastic addition to a vape. it's slightly cool when you're vaping, but it doesn't take much heat from the vapour. so far I haven't noticed it affecting the flavour of my vape in any way, unlike the stainless and to a lesser degree the plastics. it feels strong unlike some of the plastics which feel quite.. flimsy and the stainless steel.. well it obviously feels like steel.

anyone else tried them? as impressed with them as I am?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Those steel drip tips don't make sense to me at all...horrible things. By the way, Alba Vapours in Scotland have your Gummy Bear flavour in case you're interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah I have them bookmarked, was checking them out last week :) i had intended to do an order with them but forgot all about them and spent all the money on my card at healthcabin/toscanamall. if finances are kind to me I think alba vapours will be my next port of call, some ineresting stuff there

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I love my steel drip tips!

Don't really like the plastic ming style ones, and the derlin ones just feel really cheap or something?

Gonna throw a few ceramics on my order at health cabin next week! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Love the derlin, like the ming shaped, dislike the aluminum, hate to think what stainless would feel like. Would love a whistle type, you know like what the cigars have stuck on the end.
    This week I'm recommending Gold Duccat with a drop of karamel, love this stuff, might hate it next week but for now its perfect with the chimay blue on offer in superquinn atm.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Love the derlin, like the ming shaped, dislike the aluminum, hate to think what stainless would feel like. Would love a whistle type, you know like what the cigars have stuck on the end.
    This week I'm recommending Gold Duccat with a drop of karamel, love this stuff, might hate it next week but for now its perfect with the chimay blue on offer in superquinn atm.

i assume diy? I have some inawera karamel, how many drops per ml of each?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

i assume diy? I have some inawera karamel, how many drops per ml of each?

My mix; 5 ml universal base
    1/2 or less ml Gold Ducatt
    1 or 2 drops karamel

That karamel is strong and will ruin most light flavors but adds sweetness to a good strong flavor.

yeah the karamel is incredibly strong
    i added it to a coffee juice I made, loved it so figured "what the hell, i'll add more"
    turned it into this brown sludgy mess of a juice

Advertisement