Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about this?

Options
  • 09-03-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Whenever I logon here i always goto SEARCH and search for all posts I have made and it shows me IN ORDER the stuff i am active in AND ALL THE STUFF WITH NEW ACTIVITY IS BOLD,its quite an easy way to find your stuff....

But how about creating a personilised search where all you do is click 'Your Posts" in top bar?

It would send you here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&exactname=1&searchuser= (Whatever user clicked "Your Posts")

Thats even EASIER then clicking search and trying to do it that way (Or even having all threads collect in your account (Subscribe))...........

What do you say Staff?? Could you please try it for a few days and if ya dont like it you can remove it? (I promise I wont say anymore about it)

Will ya think about it?

Merci Beaucoup :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

There'll be no new links to any part of the current user interface as we're moving away from it. If you want a shortcut, then a browser bookmark wouldn't be a bad idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement