Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Graham Norton Show 09/03/12

Options
  • 09-03-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭

Savage line up tonight with Damian Lewis who stars in Homeland which is a fantastic new show.

It also has Dominic West, star of arguably the greatest TV show of all time, The Wire.

Gerard Depardieu is the comedy guest and music by Olly Murs. Should hopefully be a good show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭HappyBalance

For once LLS has a better line up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It's not really that savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Well 2 actors who've starred in probably the two best TV series of last 12 years sounds decent to me. No accounting for taste though I suppose :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Why didn't they bring out Olly Murs last like they usually do with the musicians? Dominic West would be a million times more interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Yeah seems odd alright. Can't tell if Gerard has been on the sauce or if everything is just getting lost in translation, bit of both maybe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I had no idea Sergeant Brody was English until I heard him tonight. :eek:

Almost as big a shock when I heard Stringer Bell and McNulty with English accents.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

telekon wrote: »
    Why didn't they bring out Olly Murs last like they usually do with the musicians? Dominic West would be a million times more interesting...

He was travelling from filming that is why he was late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

OLLY what a man

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Watching the repeat at the moment. Can't get over how much Gerard Depardieu looks like George Hook!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Savage line up tonight with Damian Lewis who stars in Homeland which is a fantastic new show.

It also has Dominic West, star of arguably the greatest TV show of all time, The Wire.

Gerard Depardieu is the comedy guest and music by Olly Murs. Should hopefully be a good show.

I think that the guy from Xfactor should just be interview as a non-entity on TLLS. Poor him standing in for Dominic West.

• Advertisement
Advertisement