Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22nd birthday venue?

Options
  • 09-03-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

It is my 22nd birthday at the end of this month.
    I was planning on going for drinks and have some craic with friends.

I've been racking my brains thinking about where to go in dublin city that has an area to book (for free) for around 30+ people. Did not plan on having a big thing but sure why not!

I had my 21st in Club Hell last year which was great fun but I have been there way to much so would love a change in scenery.

Any suggestions?
    Much appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was actually in the Porterhouse North tonight and it would be a decent spot for what you're looking for, wasn't too busy so I'm sure they hold the upstairs for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

Was actually in the Porterhouse North tonight and it would be a decent spot for what you're looking for, wasn't too busy so I'm sure they hold the upstairs for you.

Thank you, I will give them a ring tomorrow.

Advertisement