Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED!! 3 Shot SHOTGUN

Options
  • 09-03-2012 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭

Hey all, im lookin for a multi shot Shotgun with metal barrel and a stock! I have E50 to spend on it & ill cover p&p im in Clare. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Brob

I have one but i dont have a shell with it (stood on it by accident). Im looking for a gbb pistol or m4 accessories if you wana do trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, I have an M9 FHC Pistol, its a bit of a fixer uper, it just needs 2 small springs, the gun is Full metal & polished Chrome, very heavy and comes with 2 slightly leaky gas mags they just want rubber seels! Its a small job to fix but I just dont have the time other wise I would'nt let it go! Have u any pic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

i have one here you can have for 50e same as this http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=2821&reviews_id=689 comes with one shell .

Hows it goin Toshiba, thanks for your reply. is the barrel in that made of Metal? And is it workin ok? Thanks.

yes the barrel is metal & it works 100% with great range too

• Advertisement

Right toshiba
    That sounds good, il take it after St Patricks weekend if you dond mind holding on till then? Thanks.

held stuff b 4 4 guys and then i was left with it when other guys wanted it . tell you what if its still here then you can have it if not sorry ,

Yeah, I understand that, if u sell it well and good but as I said if its there ill be happy to take it, I would'nt dream of askin anyone to hold on to somethin and leave them with it so ill post u payment on the Friday after Paddys day, thanks again.

n.b. see you later

Hey Brob, I have a RED/GREEN DOT Multi Retical with with 5 level brightness for each colour & 4 style dot: Dot,Circle,Cross hair & Cross with Circle in the middle! Its in mint condition, Ill have pics up tomorrow!

• Advertisement

have one on my thread . 50e

Hi Tosheba, yeah as I said.. il take it this week so ill send a pm whenever u want? Im replyin to Brob as im lookin for more than one. So if u send me your postal details we'll sort somethin out. Thanks.

no bother will pm you .

Advertisement