Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Tobbacconists

Options
  • 09-03-2012 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a good tobacconist in galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

how can they even work any more with the ban on advertising and the ban on display, they couldn't possible be left in business, unless its just a big white box you walk into,no help to ya,was just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Powells on Shop Street sell some tobacco and i think Freeney's Tackle Shop on High Street also sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Holllands across from GBC,oBriens newsagent

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭mallachyrivers

Whats aGBC?

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Are these all newsagents? No place with a walk in humidor like a proper tobbaconist, I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 christg

McCambridges in town has a small humidor

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Many years ago on my infrequent forays into the city I enjoyed trying the more exotic offerings from overseas in Hollands Williamgate st as I recall.
    They are just a regular newsagents now I havn't seen any that could be called a tobacconist since. McCambridges would have the flair to recreate the ambiance but catering to the Pariahs of society in a bit of style is a thing of the past.

Advertisement