Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bren OConnor / Linda Martin v Johnny Logan?

Options
  • 08-03-2012 8:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭

Was I hearing right, or did Brendan O'Connor say on his Saturday night show a few weeks ago, that he "wouldn't listen to anything that fella (Johnny Logan) said, and then Linda Martin agreed? Whats the story there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

The story is that Linda Martin doesn't like Johnny Logan.

Probably because he is livid with Jedward representing Ireland at the Eurovision for a second time. And then of course the two twits go and say they've never heard of Logan before, but just recognised him as the fella in the the McDonald's ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Johnny Logan wrote "Why Me?" and gave it to Linda Martin... She owes him a substantial part of her success, so I'd be surprised if she took against him for any reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

I didn't see it myself but she probably agreed in a jokey kind of way. She's "mentoring" Jedward for the Eurovision so I suppose she'd be sticking up for them and the abuse they'd be getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Gergiev

Probably an in-joke.

Logan's been unhappy with RTE for years and inclined to air the subject in any interviews he does there.

Wouldn't think there's any malice between himself and Ms Martin...

Advertisement