Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Village & Coast

Options
  • 08-03-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

Please please - need your help...

Does anybody know (I've never been there) - if there is a good selection of Coast dresses at Kildare Village? (if any)
    Also would be interested if anything of Bridal line can possibly be found there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shimmery

Hi, I think it is WELL worth a visit. the coast is small, but is so reduced..sometimes by up to 50 or 70 per cent, and the dresses are gorgeous :) the monsoon is not as good, but if you were to root you could find a few gems :) def worth a visit..

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭UMMMM

I understand by that post that the op is looking for bridal as in wedding dresses accessories then coast in kildare village is not the place as it doesn't stock bridal.

Also selection in these high street stores will always be a bit odd as basically its what ever is left over after the main sale.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I haven't ever seen any bridal wear in Coast in Kildare Village, but there is quite a good selection of 'other' dresses.

Some of the Dublin ones have a dress or two every so often, but not a huge selection (or maybe that's just been the stores I've been in). On the other hand, Monsoon on Grafton St (if you're in the city centre) always have a decent bridal selection if you just want to try on a few dresses.

• Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

Coast do a dedicated bridal range but as far as I know none of it ever made it to Kildare village-if you check their website www.coast-stores.com you can view the collection and then check which stores have it in stock. I think Cork had the majority of the stock last time I checked.

The Coast store in Kildare village does have a good amount of stock, well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭uli84

Thanks girls, that's all very helpful. So I reckon - Cork for bridal range (damn, that's very far but I'm sooo tempted) and Kildare for bargain and then Dublin's shops for everything else ;)
    Just checked their website but stores 'stock check' does not work for me-at least not for Irish cities :(
    Think I'll give a call to few Dublin shops-hard to believe - none of the shops in the capital has bridal range, hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

uli84 wrote: »
    Thanks girls, that's all very helpful. So I reckon - Cork for bridal range (damn, that's very far but I'm sooo tempted) and Kildare for bargain and then Dublin's shops for everything else ;)
    Just checked their website but stores 'stock check' does not work for me-at least not for Irish cities :(
    Think I'll give a call to few Dublin shops-hard to believe - none of the shops in the capital has bridal range, hmmmm

Hey just to let you know the shop in dundrum does the bridal range.....be forewarned though them dressing rooms etc are FILTHY there, as in the carpet/curtains...would really put you off buying any of the dresses. suppose though if you liked any you tried on you could order online! Went there trying on dreses and the staff were lovely though. If you are making trip to Dundrum sc there is another shopr that does 'off the rail bridal dresses' too, think it might be house of fraser??? one of the department stores anyway!

Also the Monsoon on Grafton street does bridal range.

Happy dress shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭jomc

Dundrum is probably the place for you to get to, monsoon and coast both have their bridal ranges there and house of fraser has a bridal dept thats similar types of things to monsoon and coast. Last time i was in house of fraser a few of the wedding things were in sale too

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

Coast in Kildare Village had Rainbow Club wedding shoes for €15 this weekend! Great for bridesmaid dresses but have never seen a wedding dress there.

Advertisement