Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miami Weekend

• 08-03-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48

Hi guys, new to the forums, from England:) Have been reading through other posts regarding what your all doing for Wrestlemania week, unfortunately I cant make it but after I went to WM27 in Atlanta last year am happy to give a helping hand to all you mania first timers. Make sure to visit wrestlereunion (quite pricy but worth it for a signature you must want) also when at Axxess take your time with the wrestlers, after all you've paid for the privaledge to meet them so enjoy!

Am looking forward to seeing all your pictures up on here (or videos on youtube) have a great time and party away. TEAM BRING IT!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

Be careful with pics on youtube,i took all personal pics of my vacation for 25 made a slideshow and got banned which was pretty lame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

Oh really, seems abit stupid. Ive watched several from Atlanta (mainly comparing to mine) and a few from 25 but prior to that there are next to none, maybe wwe were hot on copyright back then. And promoting youtube now I'm thinking they should be all for it!

But yeh your right be careful to anyone who is going and taking pics.

yea i just upload pictures now to my fb etc,not trying to get banned from youtube again.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Miami this week will be jammed with tennis fans,wrestling fans,general tourists,basketball fans and spring breakers..going to be insane

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

spring breakers?!?!!?! u lucky bastards ;):p

• Advertisement

RKJ_force wrote: »
    spring breakers?!?!!?! u lucky bastards ;):p

yes sir!!!!!!!!

on a side note 2 days left baby,have to pack today and haircut and all that sexy stuff tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Can't believe it's a matter of hours away..no idea what Miami is like..hooters is a must

Advertisement