Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P90

Options
  • 08-03-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭

As per title, have a fancy for a P90 so what's out there? No crazy prices if possible don't want to spend a fortune but will spend a few quid on a nice one.

Thank you please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

i have one on this thread : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76818006

it says i want 170 for it but i would like 125 :) first shot with a fresh mag is two bbs but it fires grand after that i have a sling on there but can take off if you wish , comes with two mags , one broke :/ and a battery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Sounds good to me :) Where abouts are you based? Also do you still have the shotgun? I might take that as well tried looking at the pic but it won't load.

im based in dublin , can meet and sadly no the shotty got stollen :/

ive attached pictures of the p90

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Ah crap.. Ok well I'll be in Dublin Saturday collecting a camera so could meet you somewhere and grab the P90 off you.

i could do that dude to pms ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement